Selasa, 31 Mei 2011

Poetry | Kumpulan Puisi bahasa Inggris

Aku mau ngucapin makasih banyak buat temen-temen yang uda nyuport aku… n_n

Puisi bahasa Inggris ini aku ambil dari other website so buat semua pihak thanks ^_^ ijin sharenya. Semoga puisi-puisi ini punya arti yang berfaedah buat kita, jadi sebuah motivasi diri adanya ‘n jadi sumber inspirasi buat kita untuk terus berkreasi ‘N berkarya.


A Birthday

~ Christina Georgina Rossetti


MY heart is like a singing bird
Whose nest is in a water'd shoot;
My heart is like an apple-tree
Whose boughs are bent with thick-set fruit;
My heart is like a rainbow shell
That paddles in a halcyon sea;
My heart is gladder than all these,
Because my love is come to me.

Raise me a da
s of silk and down;
Hang it with vair and purple dyes;
Carve it in doves and pomegranates,
And peacocks with a hundred eyes;
Work it in gold and silver grapes,
In leaves and silver fleurs-de-lys;
Because the birthday of my life
Is come, my love is come to me.



Did You Never Know?

~ Sarah Teasdale


Did you never know, long ago, how much you loved me --
That your love would never lessen and never go?
You were young then, proud and fresh-hearted,
You were too young to know.

Fate is a wind, and red leaves fly before it
Far apart, far away in the gusty time of year --
Seldom we meet now, but when I hear you speaking,
I know your secret, my dear, my dear.



A Golden Day

~ Paul Laurence Dunbar


I found you and I lost you,
All on a gleaming day.
The day was filled with sunshine,
And the land was full of May.

A golden bird was singing
Its melody divine,
I found you and I loved you,
And all the world was mine.

I found you and I lost you,
All on a golden day,
But when I dream of you, dear,
It is always brimming May.


A Dream Within A Dream

~ Edgar Allan Poe


Take this kiss upon the brow!
And, in parting from you now,
Thus much let me avow-
You are not wrong, who deem
That my days have been a dream;
Yet if hope has flown away
In a night, or in a day,
In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.

I stand amid the roar
Of a surf-tormented shore,
And I hold within my hand
Grains of the golden sand-
How few! yet how they creep
Through my fingers to the deep,
While I weep- while I weep!
O God! can I not grasp
Them with a tighter clasp?
O God! can I not save
One from the pitiless wave?
Is all that we see or seem
But a dream within a dream?

“ Dari berbagai sumber “

0 testimonial:

Poskan Komentar

please leave your comment

 
© Copyright 2035 Notes Hatiku
Theme by Yusuf Fikri